You’ve found the youth speaker you’ve been looking for! Prevention Plus, LLC prides itself in providing judgment-free, data-based drug prevention programs for youth that are packed with education and entertainment.
Prevention Plus believes in the power of every young person’s unique potential. Substance use and abuse often block those possibilities from becoming reality. In 1995, Ray Lozano founded Prevention Plus as a way to give young people and those who support them (parents, teachers, school administrators, etc.) the resources they need to make positive lifestyle choices that fulfill their amazing destinies.
- Founded in 1995
- Mission: To inspire substance-free possibilities for youth
- Educated tens of thousands of students, educators, school administrators, law enforcement personnel, parents, and community members on topics such as:
- Prescription drug abuse and opioids
- Healthy choices (elementary-age)
- Didactic teaching games (conferences & youth training programs)
- Presentations based on peer-reviewed scientific research
- Presented in caring, competent, evidence-based educational approach
- Proven results: 85% repeat, satisfied customers annually
You help and support youth.
Let us help and support YOU!
Sign up for our informational newsletter to stay connected to the latest youth substance prevention research and information.Sign up to our newsletter!
Welcome to the Prevention Plus blog, your go-to resource for empowering your teen’s healthy choices! Designed for adults who advocate for youth, including parents, teachers, educators, school administrators, and community members, our blog is dedicated to youth drug prevention. We tackle crucial topics such as alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, vaping/e-cigarettes, opioids, and promoting overall healthy choices. READ MORE by clicking on any of the images below. Our primary objective is to provide you with the latest research and insights in
the field of drug prevention, presented in an engaging and accessible manner. We believe that by arming adults with up-to-date knowledge, we can effectively support the youth in our lives to make informed, healthy lifestyle choices. What sets us apart? The Prevention Plus blog is a hub of reliable information, carefully curated from peer-reviewed research articles and current news sources. We strive to bridge the gap between research and practice, delivering evidence-based strategies that you can implement in your interactions with youth.