The 3 P’s Of Alcohol (Current Alcohol Information)
“How can alcohol be bad if it’s legal for adults?” “My parents drink wine with dinner, so why can’t I drink too?” This most-requested presentation answers these questions and many more in an informative and impactful way. Attendees come away with a better understanding of the detrimental impact of alcohol on the adolescent body and brain. It ends with five questions to know if an individual is on the road to addiction.
This informative and entertaining workshop will cover:
- Effects of Alcohol on Developing Bodies and Brains
- How Younger Alcohol Users are More Likely to Develop Addictions
- Ways the Body Gets Rid of Alcohol
- Impact of Alcohol on Processing Information and Making Judgments
- Questions to Determine if a Person is Forming an Addiction